Our team of skilled specialists is committed to providing you with the comprehensive care and leading capabilities needed to help you reach recovery and regain your go.
CORONAVIRUS – COVID-19
The safety and well-being of our patients, our staff, their families and community members is our highest priority. South Arkansas Orthopaedics continues to actively monitor and prepare for the potential spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community.
To align with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Arkansas Department of Health along with local departments of health recommendations, we are calling patients prior to appointments to ask the following:
- Have you been on a cruise ship in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled to a CDC high risk area within the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact with a person who has traveled to a CDC high risk area within the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact with a person who has been diagnosed with the Coronavirus disease?
- Do you have a fever?
- Do you have a recent onset cough?
- Do you have difficulty breathing?
- Do you have other acute respiratory symptoms?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions your appointment will be postponed. We ask that you answer the questions honestly and consider the health of yourself and others.
If you should show up to clinic with any symptoms you will be asked to leave and call 870-862-1144 to reschedule. As always if you have a Life-Threatening situation go to the Emergency Room or call 911.
Please also limit the number of visitors accompanying you to your appointment to no more than 1 and that person should ask themselves the same questions above. If they answer YES to any question they should NOT accompany you to the visit.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit CDC website or Arkansas Department of Health website.
Thank you for choosing South Arkansas Orthopaedics for your care. We are honored to be your trusted healthcare provider.